Wednesday, April 27, 2016

About Me


I am 18 years old and I have a son name Alex . He is one month old and he is my pride and joy. I go to Back Bay High School and this is my last year of high school . I got a scholarship from the exchange club to go to college and achieve my goals. I know I am going to be successful for my son and becoming someone in life.


5487026.jpg

I am going to study for nursing to become a registered nurse and help kids with all stages of cancer. A couple years ago my sister Amairani was diagnosed with Leukemia and was in the hospital for five months. Being with her everyday fighting for her health made me want to become a nurse. Seeing all the nurses happy helping kids, I know it is the right thing to do.

Pediatric-Nurse-Child.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment