Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Favorite Hobby

 Image result for reading





   My favorite hobby is reading. One of the reasons why I love reading is because I get to learn about new things around the around. The second reason why I love reading, it gets things off my mind whenever I feel stressed. Last but not least reading helps me with my vocabulary and I get to know words I have never heard before. 

   Last year in Mrs. Camarano's class we read a bunch of cool books from Edgar Allen Poe. I fell in love with his books even though he had a ruff life. His books are based on true story everything he had been through. He is a very good writer because his books are scary and gave me the goose bumps when I was reading them.

   My favorite book is called The Badges The Lives of Mona Ruiz. This book is about a young girl from Santa Ana being in a gang and going to the wrong path for hanging out with the bad crowd. She became a probation officer and went up in life to become a better person. This book was the reason why I started to love reading because it made me realize that life is not easy and you got to fight for what you want to be in life. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment