Monday, May 16, 2016

My Top Three Movies

1.) Down for life



I
I like this movie because it sends a message to all the teens/adults that getting in a gang could ruin your life. This movie also sends a message that your friends that influence you to do poor choices aren't your real friends when you need them. This movie inspired me because I grew up in a neighborhood where it was all about street gangs and seeing them do wrong things. This girl was a bad kid until they killed her best friend. Her best friend will tell her to get away from gang banging but she did not listen. She went to college and was set to the right path.


2.) My Sister's Keeper


This movie means a lot to me because it reminds me of my sister that was diagnosed with Leukemia a few years back. Kate is the girl that had cancer in this movie and she was tired of all the chemo therapy and taking body bones from her sister Anna. She wanted to rest in peace, but of course her mother Sara did not give up on her. Watching this movie was depressing at that time because my sister was still sick and she was at the stage were her hair was falling out.  


3.) The Lion King


The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movies because it is a very interesting movie. In this movie Zimba took over his dad's place as a king and treated everybody with respect and love. Unlike his uncle Scar. His uncle wanted to take over his brother's kingdom which he did, but was killed by his own "friends." Scar killed his own brother to stay with the kingdom. Zimba is such a hero and a good character. Everybody loved him when he was back to protect his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment