Thursday, May 19, 2016

Perseverance

    I want to become a registered nurse and give my son a great future. In order to achieve my goals I need to be focus and be successful. I got a scholarship to continue going to school. It is important for me to finish high school because I am a mother and I don't want my son to reflect on me later when he is older that I did not finish high school. I need to set a good example for my son.
    The first thing I will have to do is graduate high school. I cannot get into college if I don't have a diploma. The second thing I will do is go to college during the fall which I am already signed up to start my career. I will have to do a lot of things that I know will be hard for a while but worth it at the end. I will need to do all my college homework/work, get a part time job and take care of my son.
     The third thing I will do is move to Irvine College and sign up in the medical field list. They have a really good program for nursing. I will be in college for about 5 to 6 years in school. If I accomplish this long term goal I have and I know I will achieve it I will be happy doing my job that I choose and dedicated passionately helping kids with cancer.



Grocery List 
1.) Milk
2.) Apples
3.) Bread
4.) Chips
5.) Juice 
6.) Mustard
7.) Candy
8.) Butter
9.) Bananas
10.) Pasta


No comments:

Post a Comment