Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Bucket List

1. Going to college and getting my Bachelor's degree as a registered nurse.-The reason why I want to become a registered nurse is because a few years ago my sister was diagnosed with cancer ,Leukemia and she survived. I want to help kids with cancer and be a life saver.


2. I want to be able to visit my grandma and grandpa at Mexico. -Hopefully I get the chance to visit them with my son because my grandpa is really sick right now and he does not have time to live. It's really sad because he can not travel at the moment because of his situation.



3. Raise my son with good intentions and be respectful.- I will raise my son with good values and be a good kid. I was raised with respect and good intentions by all means be someone in life so I know I will be proud of him. 


4. I want to travel to Miami. - I want to go to Bal Harbour beach I heard it's really beautiful. The water is very clear and very good vibes. 

5. I want to also travel to Egypt.- I want to be able to see the pyramids and learn about all kinds of them. I want to know what they represent and what message does it sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment